Dienstag, April 2

demons paradise

I've never been afraid of dying,
the thought of leaving this world
never left me frightened.
it was more likely to be comforting,
a warm thought
guiding me through life.

there was no fear of dying
just a fear of death itself,
I've been ready to leave a world like this
but I've never been ready for what comes afterwards.
even your words
couldn't bring back
this fear of dying.
it was my back up,
my chance to survive
this world full of monsters.

you brought something different with you,
love and hope
and a better way of surviving.
I threw away everything
trying to hold on to your truth.

I gave you everything
without you asking for it,
you gave everything back
in your own way
and you took this fear.

I was ready
to leave this world
to enter a new one,
as long as we would be together.
we lived together in a difficult way
which made it hard to stay clear-minded,
but we made it,
we lived and stopped existing
in an one-way world.

we were ready
to leave,
but stopped thinking about,
decided to rather live
in a mortal world
full of joy.
instead of going on this adventure
of finding us a new world
that would suit us.

we hoped and loved,
we lived on the edge
and then you left.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen