Montag, April 1

heavens gift

it's not always about what we've lost,
but what we gained.
is there something you left behind,
except for your deadly pale flesh,
is there something you present me with?
just asking,
because I ain't see it.

I gained nothing by your death,
just by you loving me
I gained the whole world
and more.
the way you spoke and moved,
how you act and how you loved,
made me fell in love
with every single part of your soul.

no sexual tension,
nothing like that
only a relationship of souls
whose bodies never meant to be one.
such a rare way of loving
it nearly only exist in books,
just two lost souls
trying to save each other,
and darling?
you saved me.

2 Kommentare:

  1. du kannst auf englisch so gut schreiben! :o

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. mein englisch ist wirklich nicht das beste, aber deutsche worte wollen irgendwie nicht
      vielen dank!

      Löschen