Donnerstag, April 3

welcome to the new age


I haven't read any of your messages in weeks, probably month. 
They're written all over my walls and maybe 
that's why I keep staring at the ceiling.
Because God knows I miss you 
to an extend that your name alone can bring tears to my eyes, 
so I chose to question your whole existence 
instead of taking the burden to accept that you're in fact 
not existing anymore. 
And it makes me want to cry 
every damn night, 
but I keep fighting for something I don't see any longer. 
I keep fighting for you who keeps crossing my mind, 
no matter how hard I try to ignore 
your face in front of my closed eyes. 
Because God knows about all the plans we had 
and the future you once present me with 
which now fades away 
with every day I keep reminding myself 
that your smile will for every carry on 
as nothing else than a dream clinging to my mind.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen