Montag, September 15

hope returns

Have you looked into the mirror lately?
Your silhouette is grey,
your smile's turned hazy.

I spend my days as an official adult lazily lying in my friends lap and listening to her singing the song's she wrote about me, the alcohol makes her voice a little bit rough, the exhaustion makes her sing low like it's far far away. It's funny, everything is, because it isn't. The days pass by and I have fun, I laugh and see friends, get drunk and make new ones. Lately I started realizing that things might be okay, because there are people who love me and most of all I realized that there are people I do love, that I can still feel that, that it's not only sadness and
desperation, there's more than pain inside me and it's the best feeling I had in a very long time. 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen