Montag, Mai 20

forever and longer

I guess it's ironic, a tad funny even, quite hilarious actually if you have the right sense of humour. One can certainly appreciate the senselessness in the Universe's cruelty. The paradox of meaning, where we all matter and yet none of us ever did. We like to adorn ourselves with knowledge and wisdom while somewhere out there someone is laughing, because our knowledge means nothing in the vastness of space and time. Sometimes I wish I believed in some form of God, so that I could blame them, but I can't and I won't and so I will continue to grow the guilt within myself until my body rots away. I envision blood dripping down my skin before it all falls apart, leaving nothing but bones behind. I envision your body, contemplating how much of it may be left now, years later. Has your skin fallen off yet? Has the Earth claimed you already? My brain supplies me with images of you, of us and I hope they lay my remains to rest next to you so we can spend eternity together, rotting.

1 Kommentar:

  1. Du glaubst nicht wie ich froh ich bin von dir zu lesen. Ich habe mir schon ein paar Gedanken um dich gemacht. Das was du schreibst ist so lieb. Ich brauche wirklich Ruhe, vor allem von meinem Leben. Das Leben ist momentan ein riesiges verwirrendes durcheinander. Ich hoffe auch du, kannst die nächste Zeit dafür nutzen Ruhe in dir selbst rein zu bringen. Ich bin hier. Du kannst immer zu mir kommen. Bitte vergiss das nicht.

    AntwortenLöschen